New undergraduate checklist
If you are an international student there are additional things you need to do before you arrive.
- Find out the deadline for accepting your University accommodation
- Accept your offer of university accommodation by the deadline
- Complete the accommodation induction for your residence and book your arrival slot for moving in
- If you do not have university accommodation, arrange private accommodation.
- Register online as soon as you can.
Upload a photo
- Upload a photo for your University Card (UCard) as soon as you can.
- Request a peer mentor
- Plan your travel here and how to get around when you arrive
- Read the information sent from your school/department and complete any additional instructions
- If you have a disability or additional needs contact Disability Services to access their full range of support
- Find out what academic support is available to you when you arrive
- Find out which IT services are available to support your studies and start using them
- Make arrangements to pay your tuition fees
- If your fees are being paid by a sponsor, complete and return the tuition fee sponsorship form (PDF, 35kB) or provide other evidence of sponsorship to the Income Office.
- Arrange immunisation against measles, mumps, rubella and meningitis ACWY
- Once you know your Bristol address, register with the Students’ Health Service
- Download the ESC Student app for iOS or get the app on Andriod for reliable and relevant health care advice wherever you are
- Find out what support we have for your health and wellbeing
When you arrive
Get more out of your first few weeks:
Mature and part-time students
Find out about support available to our mature and part-time students.