Big White Wall
Big White Wall offers support and helps you take control when you are anxious, down or not coping. It's free and you can access it 24/7.
Meet the team at Big White Wall
Big White Wall is hosting an interactive wellbeing session for all students on Friday 11 May, Art and Social Sciences Library Café, 12pm-3pm.
• Interactive Big White Wall session
• Talk about what mental health means to you and the things you do to help yourself and each other
• Tools and interactive videos to support your mental wellbeing
• Snacks and treats on offer throughout the event
- meet and chat with other members who may be experiencing the same things as you,
access a range of tools to help you self-manage like articles, videos and online course,
assess your wellbeing and mental health, set goals and track your progress,
express your feelings via pictures and images, and
talk to trained counsellors who are online at all times (this service is not free)
Your Big White Wall subscription
You have six months' access to Big White Wall's free services from the date you sign up.
95% of Big White Wall members reported feeling better as a result of joining.
73% of members shared something for the first time.