How to apply
Thank you for your interest in postgraduate study at the University of Bristol.
We offer an online application system for all of our programmes, with the exception of the PGCE.
You can use the online admissions system to:
- submit all your application details securely online and view your completed application form;
- upload supporting documents;
- request references electronically;
- track the progress of your application;
- receive a decision on your application online;
- update your contact details (it is important you tell us if you change your home address or email);
- receive useful information about the University and your application.
If you are unable to make an online application, please contact the Enquiries team:
Further guidance related to the application process is available.
Students from over 100 countries play an essential role in making Bristol a truly global university.
Admissions policies and procedures
Our postgraduate admissions statements provide detailed information on the selection procedures and criteria used for individual courses. We follow a clear set of policies and procedures when dealing with admissions.
Please read our postgraduate policy documents, which outline the regulations we expect you to adhere to as a student.
Customise your own VIP web page to access the information about Bristol you're most interested in.