Open days and afternoons
Open days and afternoons are the largest events we hold for potential postgraduate students. Our postgraduate open day takes place in the autumn, and our open afternoons during the spring.
Postgraduate open day
22 November 2017, 3 - 6 pm
You can reserve your place using our online booking form.
At the open day, you will have the opportunity to:
- meet staff from your faculty of interest and discuss programmes of study;
- meet staff from Doctoral Training Entities to discuss opportunities for interdisciplinary research;
- meet staff from our student services to discuss the support available to postgraduates at Bristol;
- talk to current postgraduate students about their experiences;
- attend talks on general topics including funding, careers and accommodation;
- attend talks on postgraduate taught and research study at Bristol;
- take a campus tour.
If you have already made a booking for the open day, please see our postgraduate open day travel arrangements (PDF, 152kB) document for details of how to get here, and any travel discounts you may be eligible for.
Further details will be available nearer to the open day, but if you have any questions please email us at email@example.com.
Postgraduate open afternoons
We have a range of open afternoons for postgraduate taught study in the spring. These events are the perfect opportunity for you to meet staff and students, learn more about your programme of interest and see our beautiful campus.
The open afternoons for 2017 have now taken place. Details of any further dates will be available here once confirmed.
Undergraduate open day
The Postgraduate Recruitment team will be attending the next undergraduate open day on Saturday 9 September 2017. The team will be available to tell you more about postgraduate study at Bristol throughout the day at the open day exhibition.