How to produce video and audio for external audiences

These guidelines are currently for video only. Guidelines for creating and hosting audio files will follow shortly.

Filming and photography consent

When filming or photographing individuals or groups of people for use in University print or online publications, you are advised to gain the consent of the subject(s) concerned. The Public Relations office uses the following forms, which schools/departments are welcome to adapt for their own use:

Edit this page