- McHugh, T, Jones, M, Quinn, J, Balthasar, N, Coppari, R, Elmquist, J, Lowell, B, Fanselow, M, Wilson, M & Tonegawa, S 2007, Dentate Gyrus NMDA Receptors Mediate Rapid Pattern Separation in the Hippocampal Network. Science, vol 317 (5834)., pp. 94 - 99
- Jones, M & Wilson, M 2005, Theta rhythms coordinate hippocampal-prefrontal interactions in a spatial memory task. PLoS Biology, vol 3 (12)., pp. e402
- Jones, M, Peckham, H, Errington, M, Bliss, T & Routtenberg, A 2001, Synaptic plasticity in the hippocampus of awake C57BL/6 and DBA/2 mice: interstrain differences and parallels with behavior. Hippocampus, vol 11 (4)., pp. 391 - 396
- Jones, M, Errington, M, French, P, Fine, A, Bliss, T, Garel, S, Charnay, P, Bozon, B, Laroche, S & Davis, S 2001, A requirement for the immediate early gene Zif268 in the expression of late LTP and long-term memories. Nature Neuroscience, vol 4 (3)., pp. 289 - 296
- Jones, MW 2013, Differential spike timing and phase dynamics of reticular thalamic and prefrontal cortical neuronal populations during sleep spindles. The Journal of Neuroscience.
- Phillips, K, Bartsch, U, McCarthy, A, Edgar, D, Tricklebank, M, Wafford, K & Jones, MW 2012, Decoupling of sleep-dependent cortical and hippocampal interactions in a neurodevelopmental model of schizophrenia. Neuron, vol 76., pp. 526-533
- Lloyd, K, Becker, N, Jones, MW & Bogacz, R 2012, Learning to use working memory: a reinforcement learning gating model of rule acquisition in rats. Frontiers in Computational Neuroscience, vol 6.
- Jones, M & McHugh, T 2011, Updating hippocampal representations: CA2 joins the circuit. Trends in Neurosciences, vol 34., pp. 526 - 535
- Sadowski, J, Jones, M & Mellor, J 2011, Ripples Make Waves: Binding Structured Activity and Plasticity in Hippocampal Networks. Neural Plasiticity, vol 2011., pp. 1 - 11
- Phillips, K, Cotel, M, McCarthy, A, Edgar, D, Tricklebank, M, O'Neill, M, Jones, M & Wafford, K 2011, Differential effects of NMDA antagonists on high frequency and gamma EEG oscillations in a neurodevelopmental model of schizophrenia. Neuropharmacology, vol 62., pp. 1359-1370
View complete publications list in the University of Bristol publications system