- Petrovic, M, Silva, SVd, Clement, JP, Vyklicky, L, Mulle, C, Gonzalez, MI & Henley, JM, 2017, Metabotropic action of postsynaptic kainate receptors triggers hippocampal long-term potentiation. Nature Neuroscience, vol 20., pp. 529?539
- Henley, J & Wilkinson, K, 2016, Synaptic AMPA receptor composition in development, plasticity and disease. Nature Reviews Neuroscience, vol 17., pp. 337?350
- Tang, LT, Craig, TJ & Henley, JM, 2015, SUMOylation of synapsin Ia maintains synaptic vesicle availability and is reduced in an autism mutation. Nature Communications, vol 6.
- Girach, F, Craig, TJ, Henley, JM & Henley, JM, 2013, RIM1α SUMOylation is required for fast synaptic vesicle exocytosis. Cell Reports.
- Henley, JM, Craig, TJ & Wilkinson, KA, 2014, Neuronal SUMOylation: mechanisms, physiology, and roles in neuronal dysfunction. Physiological Reviews, vol 94., pp. 1249-85
- Haglerod, C, Hussain, S, Nakamura, Y, Xia, J, Haug, F-M, Ottersen, O, Henley, J & Davanger, S, 2017, Presynaptic PICK1 facilitates trafficking of AMPA-receptors between active zone and synaptic vesicle pool. Neuroscience, vol 344., pp. 102-112
- Guo, C, Wilkinson, K, Evans, A, Rubin, P & Henley, J, 2017, SENP3-mediated deSUMOylation of Drp1 facilitates interaction with Mff to promote cell death. Scientific Reports, vol 7.
- Anderson, D, Zanella, CA, Henley, J & Cimarosti, H, 2017, Sumoylation: implications for neurodegenerative diseases. in: SUMO regulation of cellular processes., pp. 261-281
- Bishop, P, Rocca, D & Henley, J, 2016, Ubiquitin C-terminal hydrolase L1 (UCH-L1): Structure, distribution and roles in brain function and dysfunction. Biochemical Journal, vol 473., pp. 2453-2462
- Petrovic, M, Gonzalez-Gonzalez, MI & Henley, JM, 2016, Editorial: Ionotropic Glutamate Receptors Trafficking in Health and Disease. Frontiers in Cellular Neuroscience, vol 10.
View complete publications list in the University of Bristol publications system