Why study at Bristol?
Have you ever thought about teaching but feel you don't have the right skills? Our renowned Master's in TLHP programme, one of the largest in the UK, is a modular course in teaching and learning.
There are three intakes each year: September, January and April.
The modular unit structure builds up to a Postgraduate Certificate, Postgraduate Diploma or MSc
Already completed a teaching course. Want to build on it and achieve a Master Level qualification. Contact us to discuss Recognition of Prior Learning.
Why study with us?
- Four core full time lecturers provide direct, continuing support for your learning.
- Ability to submit draft assignments and receive formative feedback prior to final submission.
- Flexible units you can take at your own pace.
- Study support via email, face to face tutorials and our Blackboard virtual learning environment.
- Inter-professional study: applicants are from non-medical as well as medical health professions.
- Integrated MSc in teaching and learning - progress to the level that meets your academic and personal development needs.
- A modular, part-time, postgraduate Medical Education course covering the skills and knowledge needed to teach and assess more effectively, as well as improving your skills in educational design and management.
- Higher Education Academy accreditation - the PG Certificate is accredited by the HEA so on completion you can become a Fellow of the Academy (or Associate if completing 30 credits)
Contact the TLHP Office for further details on how to apply for HEA Fellowship