PG Cert, Dip, MSc
Have you ever thought about teaching but feel you don't have the right skills? Our renowned Master's in TLHP programme, one of the largest in the UK, is a modular course in teaching and learning.
There are three intakes each year: September, January and April.
The modular unit structure builds up to a Postgraduate Certificate, Postgraduate Diploma or MSc
Already completed a teaching course. Want to build on it and achieve a Master Level qualification. Contact us to discuss Recognition of Prior Learning.
Why study with us?
- Four core full time lecturers provide direct, continuing support for your learning.
- Ability to submit draft assignments and receive formative feedback prior to final submission.
- Flexible units you can take at your own pace.
- Study support via email, face to face tutorials and our Blackboard virtual learning environment.
- Inter-professional study: applicants are from non-medical as well as medical health professions.
- Integrated MSc in teaching and learning - progress to the level that meets your academic and personal development needs.
- A modular, part-time, postgraduate Medical Education course covering the skills and knowledge needed to teach and assess more effectively, as well as improving your skills in educational design and management.