Self-guided audio walking tour
Follow our circular tour and find out about the University's history and facilities. The complete tour takes about 90 minutes and includes several optional detours around parts of the city.
The walking tour commentary consists of a total of 14 podcasts, one for each stage of the tour. To download the files, right-click on the link and select 'save as' or 'save target as'. Alternatively you can use our quick download: podcasts and route map (Zip, 30MB).
- A - Senate House, Indoor Sports Centre (mp3, 2MB)
- B - Computer Centre, Arts and Social Sciences Library, Vet School, Oral and Dental Sciences (mp3, 3.8MB)
- C - Centre for Nanoscience and Quantum Information, Wills Physics Building (mp3, 1.2MB)
- D - Royal Fort House and Gardens, Mathematics (mp3, 1.8MB)
- E - Medical Sciences, Queen’s School of Engineering (mp3, 1.7MB)
- F - Philosophy, Archaeology and Anthropology, Geographical Sciences and Biological Sciences (mp3, 1.8MB)
- G - Chemistry, Drama, Merchant Venturers School of Engineering (mp3, 2.1MB)
- H - Wills Memorial Building (Law and Earth Sciences) (mp3, 2MB)
- I - Wills Memorial Building to the Victoria Rooms (mp3, 1MB)
- J - Victoria Rooms (Department of Music) (mp3, 1.4MB)
- K - Students’ Union (mp3, 1.7MB)
- L - Manor Hall, Clifton Hill House and Goldney Hall (mp3, 3.4MB)
- M - Woodland Road, the Hawthorns and return to Senate House (mp3, 2.9MB)
You will also need the Audio walking tour route map (PDF, 451kB)
Our Walking tour iPhone app includes pictures and videos about University life.
Text-only version (for printing)
If you don't have an iPod or MP3 player, don't worry, you can still go on our tour with our Walking tour map and guide, text-only version (PDF, 427kB).