- Edgar, J, Nicol, C, Clark, C & Paul, E 2012, Measuring empathic responses in animals. Applied Animal Behaviour Science, vol 138., pp. 182-193
- Clark, C, Gruffydd-Jones, T & Murray, J 2012, Number of cats and dogs in UK welfare organisations. Veterinary Record, vol 170.
- Clark, C, Mendl, M, Jamieson, J, Arnone, A & Murrell, J 2011, Do psychological and physiological stressors alter the acute pain response to castration and tail docking in lambs?. Veterinary Anaesthesia and Analgesia, vol 38., pp. 134 - 145
- Hild, S, Clark, C, Dwyer, C, Murrell, J, Mendl, M & Zanella, A 2011, Ewes are more attentive to their offspring experiencing pain but not stress. Applied Animal Behaviour Science, vol 132., pp. 114 - 120
- Clark, C, Mendl, M, Jamieson, J, Arnone, A & Murrell, J 2010, Do painful and stressful experiences in neonatal lambs lead to prolonged alterations in pain sensitivity?. in: UFAW, Recent advances in animal welfare science, York.
- Edgar, J, Clark, C, Paul, E & Nicol, C 2010, Are ewes affected by castration and tail docking of their lambs?. in: 44th Congress of the International Society of Applied Ethology, Uppsala.
- Love, E, Taylor, P, Clark, C, Whay, H & Murrell, J 2009, Analgesic effect of butorphanol in ponies following castration. Equine Veterinary Journal, vol 41(6)., pp. 552 - 556
- Clark, C, Friel, M, Gordon, A, Gamwells, T, Murrell, J & Mendl, M 2009, Can early life experiences alter attention to potential threats in adult sheep?. in: BBSRC Animal Welfare Programme Workshop, Birmingham., pp. 31 - 31
- Hild, S, Clark, C, Murrell, J, Dwyer, C, Mendl, M & Zanella, A 2009, Maternal behaviour in ewes when their offspring experienced stress and pain. in: Scientific Committee (eds) Proceedings of the 43rd International Congress of the ISAE, Cairns, Australia., pp. 87 - 87
- Murrell, J, Clark, C & Mendl, M 2008, Use of an inflammatory challenge to measure altered pain responsiveness following castration and /or tail docking in lambs. in: BBSRC Animal Welfare Programme Workshop, Bristol., pp. 18 - 18
View complete publications list in the University of Bristol publications system