Browse/search for people
Dr Lesley Nolan
Dr Lesley Nolan
Teaching Fellow (Team Lead Dentistry)
BSc, BDS, PhD(Bristol)
- Nolan, L & Levy, A 2009, The trophic effects of oestrogen on male rat anterior pituitary lactotrophs. Journal of Neuroendocrinology, vol 21., pp. 457 - 464
- Nolan, L & Levy, A 2009, Prolonged oestrogen treatment does not correlate with a sustained increase in anterior pituitary mitotic index in ovariectomized Wistar rats. Journal of Endocrinology, vol 200., pp. 301 - 309
- Castrique, E, Nolan, L, letissier, P, Fernandez-Fuente, M & Levy, A 2008, What happens to lactotrophs after weaning. in: British Society for Neuroendocrinology meeting, Bristol.
- Nolan, L & Levy, A 2008, To what extent is estrogen a qualitatively distinct trophic stimulus in the pituitary?. in: British Society for Neuroendocrinology meeting, Bristol.
- Nolan, L, Schmid, H & Levy, A 2007, Octreotide and the Novel Multireceptor Ligand Somatostatin Receptor Agonist Pasireotide (SOM230) Block the Adrenalectomy-Induced Increase in Mitotic. Endocrinology, vol 148 (6)., pp. 2821 - 2827
- Levy, A & Nolan, L 2007, Transient Uncoupling of Mitotic and Apoptotic Co-regulation in the Normal Male Rat Pituitary: a Potential Model of Pituitary Microadenoma Formation. in: Association of Physicians of Great Britain and Ireland., pp. P12
- Nolan, L & Levy, A 2007, A single population of cells in the male rat anterior pituitary responds mitotically to both gonadectomy and adrenalectomy. in: Association of Physicians of Great Britain and Ireland., pp. P12
- Nolan, L, Schmid, H & Levy, A 2007, The novel broad spectrum somatostatin receptor agonist SOM230 (Pasireotide) blocks the adrenalectomy-induced increase in mitotic activity in male rat anterior pituitary. in: British Endocrine Society Meeting, Birmingham., pp. P228
- Nolan, L, schmid, H & Levy, A 2007, Octreotide and the novel multi-receptor ligand somatostatin receptor agonist pasireotide (SOM230), block the adrenalectomy-induced increase in mitotic activity in male rat anterior pituitary. Endocrinology, vol 148., pp. 2821 - 2827
- Nolan, L & Levy, A 2006, The effects of testosterone and oestrogen on gonadectomised and intact male rat anterior pituitary mitotic and apoptotic activity. Journal of Endocrinology, vol 188 (3)., pp. 387 - 396
Edit this profile If you are Dr Lesley Nolan, you can edit this page. Login required.