- Lewis, M, Patel, D, Fowler, J, Duncker, S, Zuercher, A, Mercenier, A & Bailey, M 2013, Dietary supplementation with Bifidobacterium lactis NCC2818 from weaning reduces local immunoglobulin production in lymphoid-associated tissues but increases systemic antibodies in healthy neonates. Bristish Journal of Nutrition.
- Inman, C, Zangerle-Murray, T, Bailey, M & Cose, S 2012, Most B cells in non-lymphoid tissues are naive. Immunology and Cell Biology, vol 90., pp. 235 - 242
- Lewis, M, Inman, C, Patel, D, Schmidt, B, Mulder, I, Miller, B, Gill, B, Pluske, J, Kelly, D, Stokes, C & Bailey, M 2012, Direct experimental evidence that early-life farm environment influences regulation of immune responses. Pediatric Allergy and Immunology, vol 23., pp. 265-269
- Peacock, L, Cook, S, Ferris, V, Bailey, M & Gibson, W 2012, The life cycle of Trypanosoma (Nannomonas) congolense in the tsetse fly. Parasites and Vectors, vol 5.
- Laycock, G, Sait, L, Inman, CF, Lewis, M, Smidt, H, Deimen, Pv, Jorgenson, F, Stevens, M & Bailey, M 2012, A defined intestinal colonization microbiota for gnotobiotic pigs. Veterinary Immunology and Immunopathology, vol 149., pp. 216-224
- Inman, C, Laycock, G, Mitchard, L, Harley, R, Warwick, J, Burt, R, Diemen, Pv, Stevens, M & Bailey, M 2012, Neonatal Colonisation Expands a Specific Intestinal Antigen-Presenting Cell Subset Prior to CD4 T-Cell Expansion, without Altering T-Cell Repertoire. PLoS ONE, vol 7., pp. e33707
- Bailey, M 2012, Evolution of the immune system at geological and local scales. Current Opinion in HIV and AIDS, vol 7., pp. 214-220
- Bailey, M, Christoforidou, Z & Lewis, M 2012, The evolutionary basis for differences between the immune systems of man, mouse, pig and ruminants. Veterinary Immunology and Immunopathology, vol In press., pp. 1 - 6
- Birchall, M, Ayling, S, Harley, R, Murison, P, Burt, R, Mitchard, L, Jones, A, Macchiarini, P, Stokes, C & Bailey, M 2012, Laryngeal transplantation in minipigs: early immunological outcomes. Clinical & Experimental Immunology, vol 167., pp. 556 - 564
- Nicholls, SM, Mitchard, LK, Laycock, GM, Harley, R, Murrell, JC, Dick, AD & Bailey, M 2012, A model of corneal graft rejection in semi-inbred NIH miniature swine: significant T cell infiltration of clinically accepted allografts. Investigative Ophthalmology and Visual Science, vol 53., pp. 3183-3192
View complete publications list in the University of Bristol publications system