- Giles, SL, Nicol, CJ, Harris, P & Rands, SA 2015, Dominance rank is associated with body condition in outdoor-living domestic horses (Equus caballus). Applied Animal Behaviour Science, vol 166., pp. 71-79
- Giles, SL, Nicol, CJ, Rands, SA & Harris, PA 2015, Assessing the seasonal prevalence and risk factors for nuchal crest adiposity in domestic horses and ponies using the Cresty Neck Score. BMC Veterinary Research, vol 11.
- Giles, SL, Rands, SA, Nicol, CJ & Harris, PA 2014, Obesity prevalence and associated risk factors in outdoor living domestic horses and ponies. PeerJ, vol 2.
- Giles, SL, Harris, PA, Nicol, CJ & Rands, SA 2013, Variation in body condition in small groups of horses. in: Journal of Veterinary Behavior: Clinical Applications and Research., pp. e6
- Gibson, TJ, Ridler, A, Lamb, C, Williams, AL, Giles, SL & Gregory, N 2012, Preliminary evaluation of the effectiveness of captive-bolt guns as a killing method without exsanguination for horned and unhorned sheep. Animal Welfare, vol 21 (S2)., pp. 35 - 42
- Giles, SL 2012, The Science of Weight Watching. Horse and Rider Magazine., pp. 94-99
View complete publications list in the University of Bristol publications system