- Jenkins, KS, Dittmer, KE, Marshall, JC & Tasker, S 2013, Prevalence and risk factor analysis of feline haemoplasma infection in New Zealand domestic cats using a real-time PCR assay. Journal of Feline Medicine and Surgery.
- Barker, E & Tasker, S 2013, Haemoplasmas: Lessons learnt from cats. New Zealand Veterinary Journal.
- Barker, E, Tasker, S, Gruffydd-Jones, T, Tuplin, C, Burton, K, Porter, E, Day, M, Harley, R, Fews, D, Helps, C & Siddell, S 2013, Phylogenetic Analysis of Feline Coronavirus Strains in an Epizootic Outbreak of Feline Infectious Peritonitis. Journal of veterinary internal medicine / American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine, vol 27., pp. 445-450
- Korman, RM, Hetzel, N, Knowles, TG, Harvey, AM & Tasker, S 2013, A retrospective study of 180 anaemic cats: Features, aetiologies and survival data. Journal of Feline Medicine and Surgery.
- Pitorri, F, Dell'Orco, M, Carmichael, N, Barker, EN, Hollywood, M & Tasker, S 2012, Use of real-time quantitative PCR to document successful treatment of Mycoplasma haemocanis infection with doxycycline in a dog. Veterinary Clinical Pathology, vol 41., pp. 493-496
- Barker, EN, Hicks, CA, Peters, IR, Helps, CR & Tasker, S 2012, NON-RIBOSOMAL GENE PHYLOGENY OF HEMOPLASMAS AND OTHER MYCOPLASMA SPECIES. in: Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine: 2012 ACVIM Forum Abstracts., pp. 791-791
- Barker, EN, Darby, AC, Helps, CR, Peters, IR, Hughes, MA, Radford, AD, Novacco, M, Boretti, FS, Hofmann-Lehmann, R & Tasker, S 2012, Genome sequence for "Candidatus Mycoplasma haemominutum," a low-pathogenicity hemoplasma species. Journal of Bacteriology, vol 194., pp. 905-6
- Barker, EN, Langton, DA, Helps, CR, Brown, G, Malik, R, Shaw, SE & Tasker, S 2012, Haemoparasites of free-roaming dogs associated with several remote Aboriginal communities in Australia. BMC Veterinary Research, vol 8., pp. 55
- Georges, K, Ezeokoli, C, Auguste, T, Seepersad, N, Pottinger, A, Sparagano, O & Tasker, S 2012, A comparison of real-time PCR and reverse line blot hybridization in detecting feline haemoplasmas of domestic cats and an analysis of risk factors associated with haemoplasma infections. BMC Veterinary Research, vol 8., pp. 103
- Tasker, S 2012, Diagnostic approach to anaemia in cats. In Practice, vol 34., pp. 370-381
View complete publications list in the University of Bristol publications system