- Whiting, KJ, Brown, SN, Browne, WJ, Hadley, PJ & Knowles, TG 2013, The anterior tooth development of cattle presented for slaughter - an analysis of age, sex and breed. Animal.
- Pope, J & Knowles, TG 2013, The efficacy of n-butyl-cyanoacrylate tissue adhesive for closure of canine laparoscopic ovariectomy port site incisions. Journal of Small Animal Practice, vol 54., pp. 190-194
- Korman, RM, Hetzel, N, Knowles, TG, Harvey, AM & Tasker, S 2013, A retrospective study of 180 anaemic cats: Features, aetiologies and survival data. Journal of Feline Medicine and Surgery.
- Rao, MA, Knowles, TG & Wotton, SB 2013, The effect of pre-stun shocks in electrical water-bath stunners on carcase and meat quality in broilers. Animal welfare, vol 22., pp. 79-84
- Weeks, CA, Brown, SN, Richards, GJ, Wilkins, LJ & Knowles, TG 2012, Levels of mortality in hens by end of lay on farm and in transit to slaughter in Great Britain. Veterinary Record, In Practice, vol 170., pp. 647-+
- Gilani, A, Knowles, TG & Nicol, CJ 2012, The effect of dark brooders on feather pecking on commercial farms. Applied Animal Behaviour Science.
- Korman, RM, Cerón, JJ, Knowles, TG, Barker, EN, Eckersall, PD & Tasker, S 2012, Acute phase response to Mycoplasma haemofelis and 'Candidatus Mycoplasma haemominutum' infection in FIV-infected and non-FIV-infected cats. The Veterinary Journal, vol 193., pp. 433-8
- Ellis, T, Berrill, I, Lines, J, Turnbull, JF & Knowles, TG 2012, Mortality and fish welfare. Fish physiology and biochemistry, vol 38., pp. 189-199
- Berrill, IK, Cooper, T, MacIntyre, CM, Ellis, T, Jones, EKM, Turnbull, JF & Knowles, TG 2012, Achieving consensus on current and future priorities for farmed fish welfare: a case study from the UK. Fish physiology and biochemistry, vol 38., pp. 219-229
- Richards, G, Wilkins, L, Knowles, T, Booth, F, Toscano, M, Nicol, C & Brown, S 2012, Pop hole use by hens with different keel fracture status monitored throughout the laying period. Veterinary Record, vol 170., pp. 494 - 498
View complete publications list in the University of Bristol publications system