Browse/search for people
Dr Trish Dolan
Dr Trish Dolan
Reader in Biomechanics
- Adams, MA & Dolan, P 2012, Vertebral fracture and intervertebral discs. Journal of Bone and Mineral Research, vol 27., pp. 1432
- Stefanakis, E, Al-Abbasi, M, Harding, I, Pollintine, P, Dolan, P, Tarlton, J & Adams, M 2012, Annulus fissures are mechanically and chemically conducive to the ingrowth of nerves and blood vessels. Spine (submitted for publication October 2011).
- Dolan, P, Luo, J, Pollintine, P, Landham, PR, Stefanakis, M & Adams, MA 2012, Intervertebral disc decompression following endplate damage: implications for disc degeneration depend on spinal level and age.. Spine.
- Adams, MA & Dolan, P 2012, Intervertebral disc degeneration: evidence for two distinct phenotypes. Journal of Anatomy, vol 221., pp. 497-506
- Luo, J, Pollintine, P, Dolan, P & Adams, MA 2012, Vertebral deformity arising from an accelerated 'creep' mechanism.. European Spine Journal, vol 21., pp. 1684-91
- Cardozo, A, Goncalves, M & Dolan, P 2011, Back extensor muscle fatigue at submaximal workloads assessed using frequency banding of the electromyographic signal. Clinical Biomechanics, vol 26., pp. 971 - 976
- Adams, MA & Dolan, P 2011, Biomechanics of vertebral compression fractures and clinical application.. Archives of Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgery, vol 131., pp. 1703-1710
- Al-Rawahi, M, Luo, J, Pollintine, P, Dolan, P & Adams, M 2011, Mechanical function of vertebral body osteophytes, as revealed by experiments on cadaveric spines. Spine, vol 36., pp. 770 - 777
- Sanchez-Zuriaga, D, Adams, M & Dolan, P 2010, Is activation of the back muscles impaired by creep or muscle fatigue?. Spine, vol 35., pp. 517 - 525
- Luo, J, Bertram, W, Sangar, D, Adams, M, Annesley-Williams, D & Dolan, P 2010, Is kyphoplasty better than vertebroplasty in restoring normal mechanical function to an injured spine?. Bone, vol 46., pp. 1050 - 1057
Edit this profile If you are Dr Trish Dolan, you can edit this page. Login required.