Mr Chris Warren-Smith
Other Vet School researchers working in this area
The Diagnostic Imaging group covers a broad range of research interests.
- Imaging studies for polycystic kidney disease, elbow dysplasia and feline nasal disease
- Feline and canine heart studies
- Echo imaging of the brain.
- CT studies in small animal and equine patients
- Translational studies in cardiology
- MRI to image canine stifles
- Anatomical anomalies and variations of main thoracic vessels in dogs: a computed tomography study
- Documenting the prevalence of hiatal hernia and oesophageal abnormalities in brachycephalic dogs using fluoroscopy
- Skeletal pathology and variable anatomy in elephant feet assessed using computed tomography
- Prevalence of spinous process impingement in thoracic vertebrae on radiographs of clinically-unaffected dogs
- Unilateral absence of the right pulmonary artery with associated aortopulmonary collaterals and bullous lung lesions in a dog
If you are interested in undertaking a MSc/Residency in this area, please visit the link for residency options