Getting the best out of Scopus
28 January 2021, 2.00 PM - 28 January 2021, 3.30 PM
Scopus is the largest abstract and citation database of peer-reviewed literature: scientific journals, books and conference proceedings. As well as delivering an overview of the world's research output in the fields of science, technology, medicine, social sciences, and arts and humanities, Scopus features smart tools to track, analyse and visualise research.
This online training session is recommended for postgraduates and staff and will cover the following:
- What is Scopus and how does the content get indexed.
- Literature searching – tips and tricks, how to refine your results.
- Analysing your searching results: find top authors, institutes, funders.
- Author and institute profiles.
- How to compare journals and use metrics.
- How to use the personalisation features.
To book a place, please click here.
James Webley, email@example.com