Religion and Theology bookshelf
- Calvinism: A Very Short Introduction 3 November 2016
- Buddhist-Christian Dual Belonging. Affirmations, Objections, Explorations 6 January 2016 Gavin D'Costa and Ross Thompson (Eds.)
- Learning from the Past. Essays on Reception, Catholicity, and Dialogue in Honour of Anthony N. S. Lane 6 January 2016 Jon Balserak and Richard Snoddy (Eds.)
- Vatican II: Catholic Doctrines on Jews and Muslims 28 August 2014 Gavin D'Costa
- Joseph of Arimathea: A Study in Reception History 13 February 2014 John Lyons
- John Calvin as Sixteenth-Century Prophet 6 February 2014 Jon Balserak
- Making Nothing Happen: Five Poets Explore Faith and Spirituality 1 February 2014 Gavin D'Costa, Eleanor Nesbitt, Mark Pryce, Ruth Shelton, and Nicola Slee
- The Second Vatican Council: Celebrating its Achievements and the Future 19 December 2013 Gavin D'Costa and Emma Harris (eds.)
- The Hammer of the Cartesians: Henry More's Philosophy of Spirit and the Origins of Modern Atheism 3 October 2013 David Leech
- Sermon Studies and Buddhism: a Case Study of Sri Lankan Preaching 1 April 2013 Rita Langer
About the bookshelf
The Department of Religion and Theology bookshelf is a round-up of authored and edited books from our academics.
You can also browse our full, published research output.