Last updated 31 October 2006. Most recent changes first. Back
to main page.
- Thanasis Stengos has been added to the list of researchers
- Andros Kourtellos has been added to the list of researchers
- STOP PRESS - PWT 6.2 has now been released, with data until 2004 - see the Penn World Table website
- Decio Coviello has been added to the list of researchers
- Some links have been fixed
- STOP PRESS - PWT 6.2 may be released soon - keep an eye out on the Penn World Table website
- Graziella Bertocchi has been added to the list of researchers
- The references on trade and convergence have been updated
- There is now a link to Gapminder - well worth a look
- Areendam Chanda and Kazuo Mino have been added to the list of researchers
- The list of surveys has been updated to include a March 2006 special issue of Finance & Development
- The lists of books and surveys have been updated
- Takumi Naito has been added to the list of researchers
- Carl-Johan Dalgaard and Dietrich Vollrath have been added to the researchers page
- Some broken links have been fixed
- See the events page for details of the IFPRI/Cornell Conference on Threshold Effects and Non-Linearities in Growth and Development, and the Call for Papers
- Added to the researchers page: Maria-Carmen Guisan, Moshe Hazan, Thomas M. Steger
- A link to the Economics of Education in Europe website has been added to the links page
- Papers by Fiasche and Lavezzi have been added to one of the convergence pages
- Look out for new growth books by David Weil, and by Mark Rogers
- Added to the researchers page: Serge Coulombe, Davide Fiaschi, Andrea Mario Lavezzi, and Mark Rogers
- Some useful new links have been added
- Many of the broken links for researchers have now been fixed
- Two new events have been added to the events page (both with calls for papers that close in March 2004)
- The books page has been updated
- John Stachurski and Francesco Daveri have been added to the list of researchers
- Chad Jones has compiled a page of links to draft chapters for the Handbook of Economic Growth (see the surveys page)
- Some books on growth have been added to the list
- The page of events has been updated
- Some long overdue revisions to the reference lists, especially human capital
- Marios Zachariadis has been added to the list of researchers
- Axel Dreher, William Easterly, Jonathan Eaton and Sebnem Kalemli-Ozcan have all been added to the list of researchers
- The references on scale effects have been updated
Thanks to Toshihiko Mukoyama for his suggestions.
Thanks to Will Masters for his suggestions.
- There is now a set of references on geography and growth
- Ragnar Torvik has been added to the list of researchers...
- ...and so have Blanca Sanchez-Robles and Andreas Irmen
- Murat F. Iyigun has been added to the list of researchers
- Economic Growth Resources now has a search facility!
- The pages have been redesigned using style sheets More details
- See the new events page for future conferences and workshops
- Several researchers have been added to the list
- Many of the reference lists have been updated
- Most broken links have been fixed
- Peter Howitt has been added to the list of researchers
- Lawrence J. Lau has also been added to the list
- Gianluca Violante's page has also been added
- The OECD is running a two-year Growth Project - the website is well worth a look
- The references on inflation and growth have been updated
- Angel de la Fuente has a new paper on convergence
- The references on inequality and growth have been updated
- There is a new paper on model uncertainty and growth
- Omer Moav has been added to the list of researchers
- Fatma and Suut Dogruel have been added to the list of researchers
- See the networks page for details of conferences on growth and inequality
- The references on human capital and growth have been updated
- The link to the Tucker data sets guide has been updated
- There is now a link to the Carl Melchior Minerva Centre for Macro and Growth; see their June 1999 conference programme for some relatively recent (and downloadable) growth papers
- Solow's very useful new book has been added to the surveys guide
- The redesign of these pages continues (slowly)
- Another growth event has been added to the new research networks page
- Thorvaldur Gylfason is now included in the list of researchers
- I've also added Thorvaldur Gylfason's new book on growth to the list of surveys
- Huw Lloyd-Ellis and Alan Taylor have been added to the list of researchers
- The references on inequality have been updated
- The networks page will now include details of forthcoming events connected to the study of economic growth
Thanks to Claudia Biancotti for her suggestions
Thanks to Claudiney M. Pereira for helpful suggestions on Appropriate technology references
- Some of the lists of references have been extended. More to follow soon...
Thanks to Lutz Arnold and Guglielmo Volpe for extremely useful contributions.
- It was too hot to worry about this...
- The link to Sergio Rebelo's web page now allows access to his research papers
- The references on From Malthus to Solow have been improved
- Why not check out the new data sets at Harvard's CID?
- Note that a problem with the Barro-Lee documentation on the NBER's web server has now been fixed
- A broken link to NBER online data has also been fixed
Thanks to Chol-Won Li and Francesco Pigliaru for their suggestions.
- There is a new set of references, on panel data studies of growth
- The links and papers pages have been updated
- The references on the augmented Solow model have been reorganised
- Some distinguished names have been added to the web pages list
- There is an important new survey by Robert Topel, with a particular focus on labour markets and human capital in growth
- Some of the references have been updated
Thanks to Poul Schou for his suggestions.
- There is a new set of references on growth and the environment
- Updating postponed during the World Cup...
Thanks to Richard Kneller for his suggestions.
- There is a new survey mentioned
- The link to the Penn World Table at Toronto has been fixed
- There are some new references
- Steve Dowrick has been added to the list of researchers
- Some of the key references have been updated
- Another researcher, Pietro Peretto, has been added to the list
- Also, note that the World Bank's growth site has been updated
Thanks to Eom Dong-Wook for his suggestions.
- There are some new references listed in the surveys section
- The Sachs and Warner data set has been updated
- There are some more references on income levels
- Another researcher, Paul Evans, has been added to the list